Saturday, September 12

FUCK YOU SCUMHEAD MOTHA FUCKERS




what's wrong with ppl nowadays sia? you all unhappy with me ah? knncb. not unhappy with me, confront me ah cb. no point being a gangster, or with a group of friends who thinks that they are brutal, mixing around with ex-gangsters and shitz. like come on la. been there done that la eh. serious sia, if you all not happy come one-one la cb. don't need to call friends help you beat me up la fucker. why? got no balls ah?! pcb. nowadays i can tell people if they are a two-face bastard, backstabber, likes to spred rumours and shits, whatever it is, I DONT GIVE A DAMN

LA FUCK!!!!!! i'm going to beat you down idiot scum.



(THESE GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS POST. IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME, COME CONFRONT LA SIA. CAN TALK, DON'T WANT TO TALK).



bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment